In the pursuit of success with your creative endeavours, there will always be the need to put yourself and your brand out there for all to see. There wouldn’t be much point otherwise!
You know the look you want to go for and you think your images are ready to be posted to your website, Instagram or Twitter accounts. But is that really enough?
With enough effort and thought, many of us can come up with good ideas and take a half decent photograph, but it takes more than that do create something that people won’t forget and will want to come back to.
PicMonkey , the brainchild behind Google’s now defunct Picnik, is an online photo editing service enabling you to edit you photos for FREE. It’s actually pretty good too. You can brighten up old photos with the touch up feature, incorporate professional graphic design elements, stylishly arrange your images with the collage tool, add dreamy filters, and so on and so on. And if you’re after even more than that for that extra special something, then you can upgrade to Royale which you can currently trial for free (but be quick!)
The folks at PicMonkey also know a thing or two about making the most of your creativity and how to make an impression. Not only do they offer tutorials on pretty much everything and anything you can do with their service, they also have a decent collection of blog posts offering tips and tricks from how to share your artistry, to taking that all-important selfie…
To get you started, we’ve listed below some links to tutorials and blog posts from PicMonkey’s increasing collection. Enjoy!
- Social Media Tips and Tutorials http://www.picmonkey.com/blog/social-media-tools/
- Top Ten Tutorials Made by You http://www.picmonkey.com/blog/top-ten-tutorials-made-by-you/
- Why Photo Editing is Good for You http://www.picmonkey.com/blog/photo-editing-is-good-for-you/
- Here’s Why You Should Upgrade to PicMonkey Royale http://www.picmonkey.com/blog/picmonkey-royale-upgrade/
- Tutorial: Photo Editing for Cool Newbies http://www.picmonkey.com/blog/beginner-photo-editing-tips-for-cool-n00bs/
- Spinning Yarns: 6 Ways to Get Your Photos to Tell the Story http://www.picmonkey.com/blog/6-visual-storytelling-tips/
- Photography Tips and Tricks (PicMonkey on Pinterest) https://uk.pinterest.com/picmonkeyapp/photography-tips-and-tricks/
- Visual Branding: Amp Your Assets for Impact http://www.picmonkey.com/blog/visual-branding-amp-your-assets-for-impact/
- The Selfie Out Loud: Photo As Proclamation http://www.picmonkey.com/blog/oscars-selfies/
- Big Thoughts For Small Businesses http://www.picmonkey.com/blog/big-thoughts-entrepreneurs/